DLC Team S.à r.l., a private limited liability company governed by Luxembourg law, established and having its registered office in 45, avenue de la Liberté à L-1931 Luxembourg and registered in the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register, section B under number 262370 (“we”, “us”, “our”), has a number of websites (“Our Sites”, as defined in Appendix 1).
When you interact with us through our website or our app (or otherwise), you may provide, or we may collect, certain information from which you are personally identifiable (which is referred to as personal data). For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or “GDPR” and the Data Protection Act 2018 (and all other laws relating to the use your personal data), we are the “data controller”, meaning that we are responsible for deciding how your personal data is used and more importantly, for keeping your data safe and only using it for legitimate reasons.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
You may provide us with the following types of personal information when you interact with us (when using our website or otherwise):
- Identity – first name, surname, gender, date of birth, country of residence, language, personal description and photograph
- Contact – email address, telephone numbers and address, account password, username and other registration information
- Financial – payment card details, billing address, purchase information and payment history
- Profile – your preferences for marketing, other website preferences and feedback on your experiences through reviews and surveys
We may collect the following types of information from you when you use our website (using Cookies or other tracking technologies):
- Usage – information about how you use our website, including time spent on page, click-throughs, download errors, traffic, communication data and resources you access.
- Technical – IP address, browser type, hardware type and number, network and software identities, device information, location and time-zone setting, operating system and system configuration
Where the correct consents have been obtained, we may be provided with the following types of information of yours from our third-party service providers:
- Additional Identity – first name and surname
- Additional Contact – email address, telephone numbers and address and other registration information
USES MADE OF THE DATA
The table below sets out how we use your personal data and our lawful basis for doing so.
|Reason why we use your data||What data||Legal ground for using your data|
|To administer Our Sites and for record keeping purposes||All||Performance of a contract with you
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for our legitimate interests (for effective business administration and service provision)
|To provide you with the information and services you request from us||Identity, Contact||Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure our customers are informed and satisfied with our services)
|To provide you with information about the goods and services we offer||Identity, Contact||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our business, including our events, products and services and to increase our profile)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To administer our business and for internal business analysis||Additional Identity, Additional Contact||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our business, including our events, products and services and to increase our profile)|
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not currently share your personal data with any third-parties.
We may, however, be required to share your personal data with third-parties if required by law or regulation. In such circumstances, we will make sure that the disclosure is only to the extent required by law or regulation.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The European Economic Area or “EEA” is seen to have good data protection standards. As such, we limit the occasions when we may need to send your data outside of the EEA. Where we do, for example, where our service providers or partners are based outside of the EEA, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is still treated fairly and lawfully in all respects (including making sure we have a legal ground for sending your data outside the EEA and putting in place all necessary safeguards for such arrangement). Where relevant, you will have the right to see a copy of any safeguards we put in place for international transfers of your data. Just get in touch with us if you would like to find out more.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which such data was originally collected (as referred to above), and thereafter for such longer period as may be required by law.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
We have put in place suitable physical, technical and administrative controls to protect your information. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Despite the security measures we implement, please be aware that the transmission of data via the internet is not 100% secure. On such basis, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us via the internet and any such transmission is at your own risk.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
In certain situations, you are entitled to: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) update your personal data; (iii) erase your personal data; (iv) object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest; (v) restrict the processing of your personal data; (vi) request the transfer of your personal data to a third-party; or (vii) where you have provided your consent to certain of our processing activities, you may withdraw your consent at any time (but please note that we may continue to process such personal data if we have legitimate legal grounds for doing so).
Any access request may be subject to a fee of Euros 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please contact us (using the details below) if you would like to exercise your rights.
Please note that you also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are concerned about the way we are handling your personal data.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve Our Sites. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Sites according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to use Our Sites.
We may use the following types of cookies in relation to Our Sites:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Sites;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors interact with Our Sites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way Our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to use Our Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences; and
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will also use this information to make Our Sites more relevant to your interests and we may share this information with third parties for this purpose.
HOW TO OPT-OUT OF MARKETING
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time either by contacting us, amending your marketing preferences or by using the opt-out function detailed in the relevant marketing email. Please note that we may still need to send you service notifications by email, such as advising you of updated privacy terms or terms of play.
If you would like to discuss anything in this policy or if you want to exercise your rights, please get in touch:
Please write to us at: DLC Team S.à r.l., 45, avenue de la Liberté à L-1931 Luxembourg
LAST UPDATED: April 2022